Friday, October 31, 2008

Hottest Vet in Town

See my husband.


See my husband sew.

See my husband sew up the raccoon-inflicted wounds of Feather, one of our three remaining hens.

See me add this to my list of "101 Reasons Tim is Cool." (Yes, the list exists. I started it when we were dating.)



Special bonus: Photo of daughters and two friends at co-op this morning. We don't do Halloween, but do you think I was really going to let pass an opportunity for them to wear those costumes in public, after all that blood, sweat and tears?


Not on your life.

3 comments:

Tim said...

In the photo, I'm sharpening the needle I used to stitch up two wounds. I ended up having to put in 5 stitches. I hope she makes it. She was very compliant during the operation, which I hope is a sign of bravery and not of pre-death lethargy. You will all find out in a future post, no doubt. Thanks for reading.

Jenny said...

Now I'm curious what else is on the list. ;)

Anne said...

All very cool (and I'm glad we're not the only Halloween-abstaining wierdos on the planet!)