Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Recharging

Hello friends!

This is just a quick post to say that I probably won't be posting much, if anything, this week. We are recharging our batteries right now somewhere where it is not one hundred degrees every. single. day. Ergo, I am out of my writing routine, unable to download photos from my camera, and trying to minimize time online in favor of reading, soaking in my surroundings, and reveling in general lack of productivity.

But I miss you, love you, appreciate you, and will catch you in a few days. Sound good?

3 comments:

Raji P. said...

Sounds fabulous! Will miss you but you deserve some chillin' time!

Unknown said...

Wish I was there! Wait, I just back! Still not back to blogging yet...and won't be. My blog's going down. I'm going to have make a real effort to stay connected.
Enjoy the rest of laycation!

Julie said...

Hoping your having fun recharging! Have a wonderful time!