Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Thank you

Oh, y'all. I am undone. I hardly know what to say in the wake of that last post and all the tenderly offered comments and private emails I received, including from friends-of-friends, strangers whose faces I couldn't recognize on the street, but who were kind enough to open up their hearts.

Nothing has changed, but I am resolved to wait on the Lord, wait until my dear one and I are clearly hearing and feeling the same thing, whatever that may be.

So, thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

And on a lighter note, I give you ... Monday afternoon at our place. 'Twas a rare afternoon where none of us were going anywhere, the temperature had sunk below 90 degrees, and we rediscovered what driveways are really for.




Hopscotch, bicycle obstacle courses, and chalk art, of course. Oh, and jousting practice for the Knight on Scooterback. No photo as I was drafted to hold the target.

And for more mischief, see the hilarious video on Tim's blog. O what a night!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey Hannah,

I nominated you for a blog award. Details are at my Musings blog.