Monday, February 7, 2011

Multitude Monday XII


"I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all."
Laura Ingalls Wilder, whose birthday is today! 


More Gifts today -- more sweet, simple things ...

120. Dates with my daughter.


121. Cinnamon Altoids

122. My Pacifica candle, breathing Nerola Orange Blossom into the heart of our home (especially while Pandora Radio serenades me folding the laundry)


123. The fact that laundry to fold (eternally!) means we have clothes to wear.

124. Snow in Texas.


125. The excitement of living in a place where there can be #123 one morning ... and jacketless strolls through the park the next.

126. Laughter with The Professor about how much conversation three boys can mine out of an incredibly narrow band of topics: Star Wars, Nerf guns, and Nerf war Youtube videos. And passing gas.

127. Letters from our Compassion children.

What sweet, simple thing are you grateful for today? 


1 comment:

Bethy Lynne said...

I love your lists of thanksfulness...I'm inspired now for my next blog post! I like you're idea to do the list gradually as it grows...for there is always so much to be grateful for. Thank you! :)