Monday, April 11, 2011

Winner! Organized Simplicity

We have a winner! This was tough, because I seriously wanted to give a copy to every single one of you. Thank goodness for the Random Number Generator!

Jill Keuth, who calls herself "a clutter nightmare" --- you win! (And Jill? I mean this in the nicest possible way -- you're apparently in really good company. :-)) Email me at dillerh at gmail dot com to claim your prize. Happy Monday!

I'll be back later today with Monday's gratitude post. Thanks for playing, everyone!


Raji P. said...

So since I did not win, does this mean I have permission to live with my clutter?!

Vanessa said...

Congrats to Jill! Now Jill, we want an update and how this book has changed your nightmare to a dream!

cjoy said...

I'm with Raji on this one! ;D

Hannah said...

Hmmm ... sounds like you all want an enabler. If you're happy with your clutter, who am I to rain on your parade? ;-)