Saturday, July 19, 2008

Boston again

This has to be wicked quick because we're about to walk out to the door to the airport, doing our monthly part to keep JetBlue in business (Caroline, this morning: "Jetblue is saying (cue the squeaky voice) -- 'Caroline, I miss you! I'm ready for you to come see me!'"). I am so ready for a break from the daily 100 degree highs! Apart from the pleasure of seeing my parents, sister and BIL, etc., and trying very hard to be helpful and provide a nice distraction in the form of three lively kids, we also get a special bonus this time: seeing Jenny, Will and the kids!!! For the first time in 2.5 years!!! I am so hoping the kids all hit it off again; a lot can change in 2.5 years. Regardless, it'll be so good to see Jenny.

And like a herd of turtles, we're off!

1 comment:

nicole said...

it was so good to see you guys in boston -- sorry i didnt get to really talk -- but it was so nice to see all of your familiar (and adorable!) faces :)