Monday, August 31, 2009

Alert!

I've been remiss! Forgot to let y'all know that my friend Camille is giving away a free homeschooler T-shirt of your choice on her blog. My favorite for kids: "Warning: Unsocialized Homeschooler. Contact at your own risk!" My favorite for adults: "Homeschool Mom: Just Add Coffee!" If you want to enter, better make hay while the sunshine. The drawing happens early Tuesday morning.

Also, must tell you that my kids have really been enjoying jackonpollock.org . Hint: to change colors, just click once with the mouse.

Now we're off to watch my FIL receive yet another award. I think it's been maybe a whole two weeks since his last one. He's so clearly slackin' in his academic endeavors that he's offered to built me a bookcase. Which is essentially the same as offering to buy me the Hope Diamond. So he's a keeper and I will cheer loudly this afternoon.

No comments: