Monday, February 15, 2010

Sweet 3-D valentines

I've been spending all my verbal energy (and spare time) on crafting an article on this wonderful place for this magazine. The deadline looms. The brain perspires.

Also, there's Apolo Ohno. He asked me to be sure to cheer for him, and I simply can't disappoint. You know how it is.

But, I wanted to show you the valentines we made for the girls' co-op classes. They came out PDC (pretty darn cute), if I do say so. My little ladies marched in that door this morning on a wave of generous pride.


8 comments:

Toddler Knows Best said...

are those real lollipops, or just pictures of a lollipop? hmmm...I'm gonna go with real. right?

pdc= pretty darn CREATIVE

Hannah said...

Yup, they're real! We picked them up from Central Market and were stuffing them in minutes before co-op started! :-)

~cjoy said...

Those. Are. Cool.

Raji P. said...

I saw Apolo in Vancouver - he sends his thanks for your support :)

Naomi said...

These cards are amazing!! I love them.

Unknown said...

I will never believe in a shortage of creativity from you - you have ever flowing river of it!
These cards are amazing!

Vanessa said...

These are awesome!!!!!!

Jenny said...

Those are amazing! Loving them!!