Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Gulp

So maybe this is over-sharing but ... yesterday I found a lump. Yeah, that kind of lump. On my right side. I have a 9:30 doctor's appointment, thanks to my dear friend Acacia who was willing to go in late to work so she could watch the kiddos. This will probably require a mammogram, which should be lots of fun, but then again I've done childbirth three times so it can't be that bad. Something similar happened to my sister a couple months ago and it turned out to be a cyst, which this probably is. It could even just be a lymph node thing. Still.

I felt calm enough this morning when I woke up, but right now I'm a little bit queasy. So if you're a praying person, I'd appreciate it. Will update later.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hey, as many times as you've read about my various weird health issues on my blog, I can certainly support you in yours! I know you know this already, but chances are VERY good that it's nothing serious...but I also know you'll feel a lot better after you know for sure. (((hugs)))