Friday, May 30, 2008

Boys and Girls

Ohhhhhh ... I am sooo relaaaaaxed. My siblings, who just rock, gave me a gift certificate for a massage at a day spa as a birthday gift, and I finally redeemed it. Don't know why I didn't do it sooner, because "nice" just doesn't even begin to describe the experience. Definitely one of the best massages I've had. Thanks again, guys and gals!

Anyway, Ian and Eliza announced their birthday wish lists today. Ian even typed his up on the computer, complete with tips on where to find these particular items. Without going into details, here are the CATEGORIES of their desires, as enumerated by them in the car this morning, unvarnished and unedited by me.

Eliza: New princess stuff, makeup*, butterfly stuff, candy, seed packets for herself and all the guests, and candy for all her guests.

Ian: Legos, Books, Missiles**, Action Figures.

(* I guess we started something with that sparkly blue eyeshadow ...)
(**Think model trebuchets and nerf bow-and-arrows.)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Could they be more different??

Ian would have loved the catapult-designing project I did earlier this year with my classes...especially the part where it ended with a catapulted-grape fight. ;)